Most roofing business owners who purchase leads or pay for advertising services feel like they’re lighting money on fire. What performed well even a year ago doesn’t work too well anymore. We want to help you develop a successful marketing strategy to help your business online and start creating leads for your ventures and commercial roofing contractors.
To get quality roofing leads, you need quality traffic. So, let’s keep it plain and simple. To get more this year, you’re going to have to follow these tips.
Actively Get New Customers
- Be active! Don’t procrastinate and wait for people to spread the word about your company. That’s not an effective way to grow the business, and don’t get us wrong, there’s nothing better than word of mouth and referrals.
- Suppose you’re looking to develop the company actively; in that case, you need the means to promote your business, build your reputation and ultimately attracting qualified leads and customers calling you every single day.
Rethink Your Strategy
If you’ve been using the same strategy for the past five years and you’re not getting more in return in terms of revenue profits, then it’s time to reevaluate your plan of action. Because using the same strategy this year will not produce more if it wasn’t generating more revenue for the past few years. So, for example, door-to-door, if door-to-door didn’t work for you last year or the year before, what makes you think it’s going to work this year? Unless you are approaching this with a completely new tactic, do not expect much changes.
Be Sure to Make Use of Social Media Platforms
- Show your digital audience how great your work is by taking pre-and-post photos of your jobs that can display on your website along with your testimonial or social media pages.
- You can also use the images for blog posts, press articles, and video or print advertisements to inform viewers what you can do instead of merely telling them.
- Maximising your reach through google and social media is one of the most efficient marketing ideas for roofing contractors and business owners.
Create a content layout for your roofing business in the form of a FAQ. You can set up a blog or let your customers ask questions through Instagram stories by answering questions specific to their needs.
If you want to get even more free traffic on your website, then I would advise that you answer all these popular questions on your website in the form of a blog post.
Running a company isn’t easy. There’s a lot of hustling in the market. We want you to keep in mind that many businesses are switching to online ways of doing stuff. Like you’re online and searching for opportunities to make your company prosper, let’s assume your customers are online as well. And as far as trends are concerned, there are multiple marketing ideas for roofing contractors.